Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thanksgiving

Jane and I spent the Thanksgiving meal at my mom and Don's house, with my grandma, aunt, uncle, their three dogs, my mom's two dogs, and my brother and his girlfriend.  It was a busy couple of days, so let's get to the pictures in no particular order!

Wednesday's arrival
 Greatgrandma Agnes and Jane
 Great aunt Pam and Jane
 Grandma Mary Lynn (I'm going to stop adding "and Jane", I trust you can follow it)
 Meeting Pam's puppy Roxie
 A blurry shot of a moving baby and moving puppy?  No way.
 Uncle (Travelin') M@
 Julianna
 Probably the best for which we could hope, trying to get five people to look at the right camera at the right time.  Four generations!
 "Mom, I'm awake..."
 Giggling
 I wish this one weren't blurry!
 Kisses from Roxie
 Great uncle Frank
 Upside-down baby.  And Uncle Matt didn't even get vomited on!
 A deer in the yard, came to say hello
 Pam and Jane
 "Mom, there are so many people here, I don't know what to do!"
 "Oh, I'll hang out with Great Grandma.  It's cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment