Saturday, August 18, 2018

Fifteen weeks but who's counting?

I found some secondhand maternity clothes earlier this week and I am excited to have maternity PJ trousers. (Not to be confused with pants, which are what Brits call underwear.) I actually look pregnant now, not that anyone should be asking or assuming.

This is a loaf of gluten-free sourdough bread that we had last week. It was delicious. Picture for Wendy.

 A Gromit spotted on a boat.
 We went out for sushi last week when I had a craving. It's OK, UK sushi has to be frozen for 24 hours so the midwives gave me the go-ahead. Jane is trying a salmon roll! (She didn't like it. But she's been very good about trying new foods lately!)
 They are doing construction outside Andy's office. Quite close.
 Jane volunteered to be part of a live-or-die predator experiment.
 What would happen if you were all furry and white against the snow? Could a predator find you then?
 Jane's friend Victoria trying to hit her with a wet sponge.
 And the other way round
 I don't usually eat chips with mayonnaise. Just when I'm pregnant or on vacation. This shop, called Just Chips, made my dreams come true with Dutch-style cones and SO MUCH MAYO.
 Jane sharing a cuppa
 I attempted a pigs-in-a-blanket type meal with a gluten-free mix. It came out quite spiky instead of crescent-like, but we ate them all.
 Baby snail in the garden
 Jane made me a shavasana rest area for when I finished my prenatal yoga. She even washed some blueberries for me to have as a snack.
 She has told me that this is how five-year-olds use the swings.
 Kicking her football.

 Jane and Victoria after Jane's "mermaid" facepainting. I'm a little sad she's out of her go-to Batman or Spiderman paint choice. But it's cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment