Sunday, March 10, 2019

A month old

Alice is a pretty easygoing baby. She doesn't sleep as well at night as I'd like. Most nights we end up on the couch together, instead of her sleeping in our room and me in my own bed! But we're working on it.

She's happy in the sling, so I'm able to get out and do things, like take Jane to a playdate or go to a midwife appointment. We've also gone to the library, the store, and gone to pick up a few new shirts for me. I forgot that I won't be able to just wear my t-shirts for a while now! Gotta have easy access for nursing.

Anyway. You're here for pictures.

This is Jane at about four weeks...

and this is Alice. See any resemblance?

Alice swiping at toys on her playmat, Jane providing the motion for the toys

Jane reading to Alice


Unimpressed

Sisters

You guys don't take pictures of your crying kid instead of comforting them?



This was baby Jane (and Brisco), 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment