Thursday, January 23, 2020

January

The big news around the flat is that the girls have moved into a room together! They are in the larger bedroom now (so Alice stayed where she was) and Jane's bed and toys have moved in. Alice is still not sleeping through the night, but Jane says she hasn't woken up or heard her. (I still come in and feed her, of course.) I've taken a book into the bedroom and read before bed a few times. It's so novel!

Today Alice and I went to a free trial of a music class for babies. I'm not sure how I/she felt about it. It is close to home, though.

Alice is definitely reacting to seeing dogs on our walks. She will shout "dada" or something, but only when she sees them. ('Dada' is her favorite sound, though she is branching out a lot more in the last few days.)

Jane is taking gymnastics again and also an art club. It's nice that she has activities a few days a week. She definitely misses playing with friends whenever there's a break (or sometimes even just a weekend).

 Andy was in Texas a few weeks ago. This is in College Station at the IODP repository. I think.
 Bristol zoo


 Because Andy was traveling on his birthday, we celebrated last weekend. We went to Atomic Burger (a very American restaurant, that features "USA cheese").


 We gave Alice a Swedish Chef for Christmas but she refused to cuddle with him for a picture.

 Sisters
 Swinging at the park in her Al Borland PJs.
 "I don't think so, Tim."


 Andy stopped at our storage unit in Texas and got the Poco pack, the carrier I'm using there. I've only used it a few times because it's been pretty cold, but she's outgrowing the Ergo carrier.
 Dear Anna you are the sun
 More zoo


 Alice wearing shoes

 She's not standing unassisted yet, but she's close.
 We got a food processor from our Buy Nothing group! (Carrot cake pancakes in the making, there.)
 Cool planters on the walk to school
 The cake I ordered for Andy's birthday. It was gluten-free!





No comments:

Post a Comment