Tuesday, November 2, 2021

April 2021

 As the move approaches (approached), you can see our flat starting to empty out. Also, Jane took a lot of these pictures. I hadn't seen most of the science ones, courtesy of the app she was using for homeschooling, Tappety.

Alice wrapped in a blanket...

and it seems like there was someone behind her!
I swear I feed her more than just pretzels.

Nice shot, Jane.
Is it art?


Oh no. Someone taught her selfie-face.



Starting the packing process. (I do not miss that.)
SCIENCE! (She blinded me with....)




Smilers!

Jane playing with her mirrored closet doors.
The hedgehog mural on our road.
Jane and Charlotte at the Downs

By chance, Charlotte's friend's dog was there (her older brothers were walking her) so I got some quality dog-time. And of course I had to take her picture so Andy could see. Thanks for the cuddles, Selka!
Tree girl

At the Downs with Neve
A nice view one evening
Finger painting

Pile on Dad! Grab Mom!

Stopping at a playground after running an errand one day. I think this was when we dropped off our ENTIRE spice collection to someone. (They later loaned us a french press when ours broke, so we didn't have to buy one just to survive our last ~4 weeks in the UK.)
My silly sausages
Whoosh!


No comments:

Post a Comment