Friday, November 1, 2013

Jane's First Halloween!

I think the idea to dress Jane up as a TARDIS came while I was still pregnant.  So I solicited my mom to make her a TARDIS hat, which she did handily, I dressed up as Rose Tyler (though really the only costume part of my costume is that I was wearing way too much mascara, which you can't really see in the pictures).  Andy was the 10th Doctor, and Jane, in her Puppy Pals PJs and TARDIS hat, was our space-and-time-ship, bigger on the inside.

Plus some other pictures.  Random order!  I'm good at blogs.

I thought we needed some good shot of Jane in this onesie, since it's her-specific and can't be used on another child.  Well, it wouldn't make sense.  That doesn't mean we won't do it.

 Brisco
 Jane checking out Mom's hair
 Watching her mobile at work with Dad
 On a walk
 On to Halloween!  The Doctor and his TARDIS


 Companion and TARDIS
 Trio


 Sonic screwdriver (headphones wrapped around screwdriver)



 Who wants all the candy?
 Jane wants all the candy.
P.S.  Jane totally would have slept through the night last night if I hadn't woken her up at 5 to nurse.  I call that a WIN!

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you tell me about this awesome family costume? This is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete