Monday, November 18, 2013

Saying adios to Puppy Pals

I will really, really miss those blue striped pajamas with the puppies on them.  I took them from Maria after Alex outgrew them (five years ago!) and have been waiting a long time to put someone in them.  It always made me smile to see Jane in them.  Now they're stored away (for the next baby, of course).

Anyway, for as long as Jane would tolerate it, I put a bunch of different clothes on her yesterday to see what fit and what was ready to store.  She's comfortably in 6-9 month stuff.  She's just about outgrown her bouncy chairs, too, as she keeps crunching her head and shoulders forward.  But we went out Saturday and bought her what's called a Bounce Bounce Baby that will keep her contained.  Want to see it?  Of course you do.
You can't see the bottom of it very well, but there's a platform underneath her, on springs, that her feet are supposed to graze (but not be flat-footed).  She seems to like it.  It's eventually going to work with Dad, but for now, it's at home.

 Jane spent some time with Calvin a few weeks ago, as I mentioned.  They seemed to be good friends.

Sleeping in her bouncer

We've still only gotten two roll-overs from her.  I think she's just content to be on her belly for a decent amount of time.  That's not a bad thing!

 Everyone in jammies doing tummy time
 "What do YOU want?"

 Her hair has really gotten thicker in the last few weeks.  Ignore the cradle cap.  We're doing our best to fight it.
 Don't let the pictures fool you.  She's actually pretty bad at napping.  At least, with me she is.
 Did I do this right?
 Andy and I can't stop laughing about this one.

Jane and I will be heading to Michigan next week for Thanksgiving.  She's got some new family members to meet!  And I've got pumpkin stuff to eat.  If you'll be in the Mitten too, let me know!  We'll party until 6:30 PM!



No comments:

Post a Comment