Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Pre-scan update

No pictures this time, just a quick update on what's to come tomorrow (as far as I understand it).

Baby Alice has been moving a ton, and was at one point head-down like we want, but then has since been breech. I CANNOT tell at all what position she is in, as her shifts and kicks seem to change all the time.

At the last midwife visit, they told me that if she's still breech at tomorrow ultrasound, we'll "talk about what that means."

Another mum, but of course, not me, came into our yoga class last week and said after her 36 week scan of her breech son, they made an appointment to try and turn the baby, and if that didn't work, they were going to do the C-section right then. (She wasn't back at yoga today, so I don't know how the story unfolded.)

No one has said this to me, and all pregnancies are different. But we'll expect to know more tomorrow, and I will try to update this again then. And maybe find some pictures too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment