Tuesday, July 12, 2022

December 2021

 Once again, pictures have uploaded in a random order. But it's July and I'm putting up pictures from December, so...


Octonauts from Uncle Keith!

Nanobugs from Grandpa John and Grandma Karen
It snowed for Christmas Day! (I said "Fart!" to make her smile for the picture!)





Jane silhouetted atop the slide at Gyro Park

Alice has gone on some bike rides with Andy!

I took the girls to a mall with a display of Christmas trees. They found Olaf.


Snowy backyard and view
Jane and her new telescope!
Nanobug world-building
Keith got me a heated jacket!
Sister hugs!

Ahsoka costume!





Stockings

We took a hike up Mt. Doug (I think it was) a few days before Christmas. 





Making Christmas cookies!
Walking along the beach at Gyro Park

Sunset view from the living room... NBD


Andy's job description?

No comments:

Post a Comment