Saturday, July 9, 2022

November 2021

 Whaaaaaaat?! Another post? Another month gone by so soon?

We love our Ripley!

Silly faces
This is a cat door that leads to our landlord's place. Ripley got herself stuck.
Jane was given Kit-Kats at Halloween and couldn't eat them. So naturally I put one on my Pb&J. Verdict: delicious.
Andy was meditating on the couch one morning and Ripley jumped right up on to him.
Digging in the front
You can just see Alice on the ropey laddery thing going up to the slide. It was the first time she'd climbed it herself.
The girls love Cheetos.
Clean laundry is the best place to nap. It's true, I've tried it!
We put up our Christmas decorations pretty early. And it felt great.

I don't remember what was going on here. But that's our Alice!
Jane got vaccinated!!! I picked her up early from school the first day it was available, as SOON as I could get her the appointment. Parents were all beaming at each other and pointing out the other kids that were there to get vaccinated, too. SCIENCE!


No comments:

Post a Comment