Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pictures (lack thereof)

I keep trying to remember to get my PDF ultrasound pictures into another format so I can post them here.  It's probably easy, but I haven't tried to do it.  Soon.

I also keep trying to remember to have Andy take a picture of me.  You know, growing belly and all.  But by the time I get home, walk the dog, and make dinner, I'm usually already in my Big Boy sweatshirt (as Andy can attest) and don't feel much like modeling.

I should though.  I'm going to want a record of it.  After all, what kind of concrete proof of pregnancy could there possibly be?

We're looking for a new place to live because our current house is going on the market in the spring.  A realtor (who is coming to scope the place out this Sunday) mentioned that it's often easier to sell houses that have stable tenants because then the new owners have that built-in income.  So it might not be vital that we move.

But there's plenty we don't like about this place, so I've been diligently watching craigslist.  For one thing, if we stayed under a new owner, it would almost certainly get more expensive.

We saw a place yesterday that was particularly bad, though it wasn't a surprise due to the low price.  It was easy to pass on it, as the owner/downstairs tenant was incredibly unfriendly and a smoker.  Also one of the wood floors was painted black for some reason.

Today, I started some refried beans in the crockpot and we're going to have baked chimichangas for dinner. I have to stop by the farm on the way home from work and pick up the week's share.  Then Brisco would probably appreciate a walk.  Until his tender paws get cold and he starts limping.  He is a great dog, but a terrible Husky.

Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment