Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pictures!

First, have some pictures of Brisco.  Here he is, with his Mr. Bill (with the voicebox kindly REMOVED, thank you Wendy)
 Chasing Mr. Bill
 Growling at me even though he ran over to where I was sitting  :)
 Here's me, fifteen weeks and six days pregnant.  How can they tell the days?  How may I count the ways?  I don't know.

Here are the ten-week ultrasound pictures, as well:





That was when the baby was the size of something ridiculous, like a blueberry.  Now it's more like the size of my fist.  But not the size of Andy's fist.  Let's not get carried away.

Today we went and saw an apartment.  The sixth or so that we've seen, I think.  It was significantly smaller than the one we're in now, but also significantly cheaper.  We've got two more to see tomorrow.  One is an open house just down the street from where we are now (also pretty cheap), and the other is more expensive, but bigger and farther away.  We'll figure it out, and I'm not as stressed as I originally was about it, but that didn't stop me from having a zombie dream the other night.


No comments:

Post a Comment