Thursday, March 6, 2014

7 Months

Jane is such a big girl. Andy found that her first tooth erupted this morning (or shortly before)! If you help her, she stands pretty securely, and Andy even got her to take some (assisted) steps the other day. I hope she doesn't skip crawling, though. It's super-cute.

We've been working on making a consistent nighttime routine so that we can mess it all up and get back into her crib. Well, that's only sort-of the case. We've been making little changes gradually, but when it comes from moving to her crib, it's an all-or-nothing proposition. If she sleeps well today at daycare, tonight is the night we'll attempt her move back to her own room. And I'll finally be able to pull the blankets up as high as I please again.

She had started communicating by way of shriek. It's cute or grating, depending on our moods. Nin told us that at daycare, she started doing it during the other kids' nap time. Oops!

My mom made Jane a hat, so let's get to the pictures.
 I am a Cabbage Patch doll.
 Look at me!
 Oh hi, Brisco!
 Could we be any cuter?
 Getting ready to munch
 She gets beyond excited for her cup of water.
 Daddy got these shots while I ran in to pick something up at the store.








No comments:

Post a Comment