Monday, July 1, 2013

Up at 3 AM... totally normal

I hit 38 weeks today--woo hoo!  Tonight I got really uncomfortable and was wide awake at 1:30, so I've been downstairs watching TV and bothering the dog for a while.  Who knows if it means anything.  I might try to doze here or head back upstairs in a bit.

In the meantime, enjoy some pictures from Dick and Wendy's visit!

Andy and our pre-baby stand-in, Curious George

Me and Andy at the Night Kitchen for dinner on Father's Day
 Andy and his folks
 Me, Andy and Brisco.  Look how smiley we all are!

I don't know what to think right now.  I'm having a bit of pain/aches, but nothing I would call contractions.  I couldn't get comfortable in bed even with the help of my body pillow.  I woke Andy up just to tell him I was heading downstairs, so he wouldn't worry that I wasn't there.  That was two hours ago, and I guess he's not worried--I haven't seen him since!  :)  (One of us should be getting sleep, anyway!)

You'll either hear from me again soon, or not for a while.  Either way, home stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment