Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Migrating

The move went very, very well.  We had good help from both my and Andy's work, and it took less than two hours to get all the stuff out from the old place and into the new one.  I didn't have to do very much, which was the plan all along.

The new place is coming together very nicely.  Brisco seems to like it too.  He gets very distracted on our walks by animal tracks, of which there are plenty.  Today is rainy, but it's going to be a gorgeous area.

There's still some work to be done at the old place.  Most of the things over there are fit to be scrapped, but it still has to be done.  Our bikes are in the attic, too.

I'm very happy with the new place.  I'll be happier still tomorrow when the internet is hooked up.

I had a doctor's appointment today, another quick one.  My blood pressure and weight are fine, her heartbeat is still thrumming along, and that was it.  The next round of ultrasounds are on Friday, to get a few more images and angles that they wanted.

I'll try to get some pictures up soon, but week 20 may be over before I get to it.  And on that note--I'm over halfway through!  Hard to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment